Events in Staffordshire
- GP Surgery Toolbox Drop-in with Naila
- READY STEADY LIBRARY – Burton Library
- SURF Lichfield – Tuesday 20th March and Tuesday 22nd May, 2pm @ Lichfield Fire Station
- SURF Cannock – Tuesday 30th January, 1pm @ Park House, Cannock.
- SURF Meetings in Stafford 2018
- Thursday 1st February – Time to Talk Day
- Saturday 3rd February – Skill Share end of project Exhibition for parents, families and professionals who work with special needs children aged up to 25yrs. Toolbox will have a stand where people can come and have a chat to Find out more about Toolbox face-to–face; pick up Toolbox Leaflets and also book in for Toolbox appointments. The event is 10am-3pm at Uttoxeter Racecourse, Uttoxeter – for more information contact Tracy Munday from Staffordshire Special Educational Needs Department on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01785 356921
- Toolbox Drop-In at Signposts, Highfields Stafford. Every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month, so drop-in to Signposts to have a chat and/or book in for a Toolbox appointment.
* please check our facebook account for more events *
For any information on this, please dont hesitate to contact the office or give us an email!
South Staffordshire Network for Mental Health
22 Bore Street
(Please note, meetings are by appointment only)
South Staffordshire Network for Mental Health is a Company Limited by Guarantee in England