Events in Staffordshire
- GP Surgery Toolbox Drop-in with Naila
- READY STEADY LIBRARY – Burton Library
- SURF Meetings Dates @ The Learning Centre in Stafford 2018
- Thrive Cafe – Cafe Zen, 185 High St, Burton. Friday 20th April from 10.30am – 12pm
- Toolbox Drop-In at Signposts, Highfields Stafford. Every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month, so drop-in to Signposts to have a chat and/or book in for a Toolbox appointment.
- Wednesday 14th May 2018, Toolbox (and other services) Drop-in at Starfish, High Green Court, Cannock, 13:30 – 15:00
- Thursday 15th May, Toolbox chat at Civic Centre, Cannock for Mental Health First aiders with Cannock Chase Council @ 11:00am
- Thrive Cafe – Cafe Zen, 185 High St, Burton. Friday 18th May from 10.30am – 12pm.
- Lichfield SURF Meeting – Tuesday 22nd May, 2pm @ Lichfield Fire Station.
- Cannock SURF Meeting – Tuesday 29th May, 1pm – 2.30pm at Park House, Cannock.
Service User and Carer Involvement Celebration Day – Wednesday 27th June 2018 9:30am-3:30pm @ The Learning Centre and Marquee, St Georges Hospital Site, Corporation Street, Stafford ST16 3AG.
you can view other events here via support staffordshires website
For more information on these events, please dont hesitate to contact the office or give us an email!
* please check our facebook account for more events *
South Staffordshire Network for Mental Health
22 Bore Street
(Please note, meetings are by appointment only)
South Staffordshire Network for Mental Health is a Company Limited by Guarantee in England